Tuesday, September 22, 2015

What on Earth???

"What else do I have in heaven but you?  Since I have you, what else could I want on earth?"
Psalm 73:25

In this life, the Lord has given me so many good things: parents who love each other and love and support me, a faithful and God-fearing husband, four amazing children, a church family to learn and grow with, a home with land for the kids to run, a pool, a beautiful camper...  The list could go on and on.  I don't know why the Lord has blessed me the way that He has, but I'm not complaining.  What else could I want on earth? 


Most of all, God gave me the gift of life through His Son Jesus Christ.  I am thankful to have the assurance of knowing that someday I will stand before God.  I will meet my Savior face to face and thank Him for all He has done for me and through me.  What else do I have in heaven but Jesus?


No comments:

Post a Comment